Minister of Defence Ismail Sabri has released the updated SOPs for MCO 2.0, today.
source: Los Angeles Times
So without further ado, here's a quick summary of the announcement:
• Retail sectors allowed to open.
• Spa, reflexology, and other wellness centers are only allowed to operate for states under CMCO/RMCO.
• Dine-ins for more than 2 persons per table are now allowed for states under MCO.
• Solemnisation ceremonies allowed with a maximum attendance of 20 people, excluding witnesses and for MCO areas, and a maximum attendance of 50 people for CMCO areas.
• Reunions and big social gatherings are strictly prohibited still for MCO areas, whereas CMCO areas are allowed, but only with 50% capacity.
To be updated...