If you often lower your head to play with your mobile phone and look at the computer screen in an incorrect posture, your cervical spine will tilt forward, causing low back pain and affecting your appearance!
If you want to detect whether you have a neck tilt problem, you can find a wall and put your back against the wall (use your usual standing posture, don’t deliberately adjust).
If your head does not touch the wall, or you need to use force If you can touch it, then you may have a problem with your neck leaning forward!
Photo Source: Menlo Pilates And Yoga
Want to improve the neck tilt problem?
Exercise 1: SCM
1. Use your hand to press your chest to create some traction.
1. Use your left hand to depress your chest.
shoulder then rotate your head to the left.
3. Point your chin up towards the ceiling again you should feel a nice stretch in the front of your neck.
3. Hold this for 30 to 60 seconds or 10 deep breaths and then switch to the other side.
Exercise 3: Suboccipitals
1. Use a tennis ball or lacrosse ball and place the ball on one side of the back of the neck while lying on the ground
2. Tucking the chin up and down you can hold the ball with your other hand to prevent it from slipping
3. do this for about 10 deep breaths on each side.
Exercise 4: Chin Tucks
1. Lying on your back. Tuck your chin and hold this for a second or two. You can also use two fingers to guide and cue your chin through the movement to perform about 15 reps of these.
2. Once these get easy for you, you can progress it by just very slightly lifting your head off the floor by a centimeter and then performing the chin tucks with your head elevated again.
PS. These can also be done sitting (even when you're driving) or standing with your back straight against a wall.
The full action video can be viewed here:
Correct the posture and be a beautiful lady or charming man.
Cover Photo: Kpopmap | Daily Mail